Saturday, March 14, 2009

It has been one week plus since I last post, so yea, I missed blogging(:

Just came bck frm the two-days-one-night camp.
Thanks to all the teachers and Sc for preparing the camp for us(:
Basically the camp is kind of fun. Except for the West Coast park part, I disliked there so much-.-
Okay, the camp started at 2.30 on Friday. By right, I was supposed to go the the IS gathering after school, but since Vero & Jason were not going, so I didnt go too. Went bck hme after school ended. Took a fast shower, then packed the stuffs, then Dad drove me bck to school(:
Reached school, then settled dwn. Divided in to grp according to the house colour. Same grp w the 2 Wan ni-s & jason & lotsa other ppl which I knw none. Lols! Then I think it's the workshop. Blahblahblah=.= Then dinner. After tht gathered w the grp to discuss the grp name & cheer.
So the cheer was


Win like a champion, win win win
Fight like a champion, fight fight fight
Win like a champion, fight like a champion
All the rest can go fly kite
Fly kite, fly kite~
All the rest go fly kite
Later kena lightning strike!
Oooh! Diligence!
We'll win the war, we'll win the war, we'll win the war! (soft)
One more time!
We'll win the war, we'll win the war, we'll win the war! (medium)
One last time!
We've win the war, we've win the war, we've win the war!( super loud)
Oooh! Diligence!


Lols! The guys in Diligence were super annoying, but they're loud. Hahhas!
After that was mass dance. The mass dance was cool! Lols! We've to dance, then run 'round the parade square. The whole Sec1s run tgt. Lols!
Then was Night Trail. Woah, scary. Hahhs! Esp when we were walkin past the DnT block's corridor. The Hally go and kept on playing w the lights-.- I like the Night Trail most:D & I'm so inlove w the Nike's waterbottle, the can spray water one. Lols!
Ard 12 plus, we went bck to hall, then settled dwn. Then different grps do different things, some shower first, some supper first. Diligence had supper first, then shower.

Tdy wasnt fun at all. So will not elaborate:D
Congrats to Carova for winning. But Gacaranda rocks too! Esp Diligence!^^
Hahaas! I'm damn sleepy right now. Good night:D

No comments: