Monday, January 05, 2009

Jus finished watching 不良校花 last ep, now goin to watch Little Nyonya last ep. All last ep de. Hahas..
Second day of school was.. bettter den the first day? At least knew the names of most of the classmates. Tried the food at canteen too. It's actually nt so bad? Probably cos my expectation isnt as high. & seen e tchers. Er.. Lols? Idk wad to say. Haha! I still nid mre time :)

Went bck to PTPS aft sch, to accopany Shi Hwee to gt the EAGLES award. $120 seh, cn buy Nike bag liao. Haha. Saw tchers like, Mrs Lee, Mdm Teo, Mdm Hajerah, & mny mre :)
Miss them lots :D
Had lunch w Liang Zhao Ming, n Hu Jiwei. Lols.. Rly happy to eat lunch w them agn.
Aft tht, went to big book shop w YL & WH. (erm, I actually didnt eat lunch w them. Few tables away & it's bcos.. they are afraid of LZM & HJW. HAHAH! Lame enough?)

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. Bot SCI TX bk. Oni YL & WH! Ha, i'm so generous, yea? :D I let YL to have the book i found :DD I'm KIND! Lols.. (& KIND, tis word actually reminds me of someone, haha! Damn farni la! IF YOU'RE AT 1E1 SITTIN NEAR ME DURING EL DEN YOU'LL KNW LIAO. )

Erm.. Little Nyonya now. BYE!
1E1, mre to discover :D

-
Oh yes, I'm still waiting for your reply.
& I'm hopin to see you tmr.

No comments: